Animated Jax Beer Commercials

Sep 22, 2009

Best animated jax beer commercials. First jax beer commercial with Mike Nichols and Elaine May, titled "Mom". Nichols and May always seem to hold my attention without making me laugh?!? That's not either a good or a bad thing, maybe it's a strange thing?? Anyhow, enjoy the commercial...



Second animated jax beer commercial with Mike Nichols and Elaine May, titled Kangaroo. This talking kangaroo drinks beer?!? I guess as long as he doesn't drink too much and he pays for it...



Also I searching for Jax beer commercial about a bartender, do you know there I can find it?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 2, 2013 at 7:22 PM  

My favorite was the "You call this living?" Jax Beer Commercial. PPlauche@aol.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP